Vision of the Department of Theology
- To spread the Gospel by teaching students Biblical truths;
- Contribute to upliftment in the country through academic excellence;
- Making a difference in the Kingdom of God.
Purpose of the Diploma in Ministry
- To provide a Qualification in Christian Ministry based on sound doctrinal, academic and theoretical foundations;
- To prepare students for a vocation in ministry through academic and experiential learning;
- To prepare students to play a leadership role in the church and community.
Who will benefit from Diploma in Ministry?
- Independent churches who do not have their own theological training;
- Lay preachers in various churches;
- Cell-group leaders and elders in congregations;
- Young people who want to enter a vocation of ministry;
- Part-time students who are working fulltime;
- Students who do not qualify to enter a level 7 degree in Theology.
National Senior Certificate granting access to diploma studies.
Senior Certificate without endorsement.
National Certificate Vocational (NCV).
Higher Certificate at NQF Level 5.
Advanced Certificate at NQF Level 6
Please Note: Students who enrol for the qualification must have access to a computer with MS Office and the internet.
NAME OF PROVIDER: Skillspro (Pty)Ltd
TITLE: Diploma in Ministry
FIELD: Field 07 – Human and Social Studies
SUB-FIELD: Religious and Ethical Foundations of Society
LEVEL: NQF Level 06
Number of Credits: 379
South African Qualifications Authority Qualification ID: 96454
Department on Higher Education
Provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training until the date determined by the registrar as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997.
Provisional registration certificate no: 2019/HE07/005
Council on Higher Education Ref No: H/PR689/E001E